Introducing bMark™: clever, global benchmarking software for evaluating oil and gas fields
In 2015 Belltree launched bMark™, software designed to bring our benchmarking techniques directly to the Industry in a flexible and easy-to-use format. bMark™ combines the power of Belltree’s benchmarking techniques with a worldwide upstream analogue database of over 30,000 fields and reservoirs to create an efficient and auditable oil and gas benchmarking platform.
Powerful Oil & Gas Analysis
bMark™ allows portfolio, field & reservoir performance to be assessed on multiple levels:
- Comparison to Analogues
- Is my field a top quartile performer?
- What are the data ranges for fields in my region?
- Is my input data reasonable?
- Reserves/Resource Expectations
- Is there ‘hidden’ upside?
- Are we being overly optimistic?
- Which field / reservoir / sector has the most remaining upside?
- Development Characteristics
- Has the field been developed appropriately?
- How many wells will we need?
- What size facility should we design?
Ultimately, bMark™ allows users to convert technical oil field data into simple, value-based answers to questions such as:
- Should I invest in this opportunity?
- Should I approve this development?
- Are my reserves reasonable and auditable?
- Which fields in my portfolio are underperforming?
bMark™ Key Features
- Global Database
- Continuously updated global database of subsurface, field development and performance data for oil and gas assets
- Import your own corporate databases at the click of a button
- View analogue production histories for worldwide fields
- Unique Benchmarks
- Predict reserves, optimal drilling density & optimal offtake rates for your fields
- Identify under-performing fields for M&A or further development
- QC reserves and resource bookings
- One Platform
- In-built data management and interrogation features
- Share files between team members with ease
- All your data stays secure and encrypted behind your firewall